Media Literacy & E-Participation
TRAINING COURSE FOR YOUTH WORKERS
14-23 Νοεμβρίου έως 1-10 Δεκεμβρίου 2021
3 άτομα 18-40 ετών
καλύπτονται έως 360€
The project seeks to address the need for strengthening Media Literacy and the use of the
internet as a channel to organize civil action for the online world to be a useful tool for active
citizenship. Hence, the aim of this project is to strengthen online civic engagement of young
people, by giving youth workers tools to address Media Literacy and to promote E-
The aim will be reached through the following objectives:
1. To deepen youth workers’ knowledge and understanding regarding the Media;
2. To give youth workers tools to strengthen young people’s critical thinking skills;
3. To give youth workers tools to support young people recognize fake news and
4. To give youth workers tools to enable a proactive attitude amongst young people
towards acquiring and spreading correct information;
5. To share best practices about online engagement of young people;
6. To develop guidelines regarding online engagement of young people;
7. To deepen youth workers’ understanding of online communities and networks, as a
tool for active citizenship and participation.
The project will bring together 30 participants from 9 partner organizations from Romania,
the Republic of North Macedonia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Spain, Croatia, Greece, Estonia and
The project entails two activities:
A1 – Training Course on Media Literacy: The activity aims to support youth workers to
become more critical and exigent media consumers and communicators and for them to pass
along this attitude to the young people they work with.
The activity will be implemented in Slettestrand, Denmark between 14-23 November 2021,
where November 14 is the arrival day and November 23 is the departure day.
A2 – Seminar on E-participation: The activity aims to support youth workers with
strengthening practices they already apply and developing new ones to engage young people
in meaningful online dialogues and actions.
The activity will be implemented in Slettestrand, Denmark between 1-10 December 2021,
where December 1 is the arrival day, and December 10 is the departure day.
Attached to this letter is the draft of the programme of both activities. Please note that some
changes in the programme could potentially be made.
Each partner organization shall participate with 3 participants in both project activities.
Furthermore, participants for both activities must fulfil the following requirements:
• Be over 18 years old;
• To be an active youth worker in the partner organization;
• To prove motivation to facilitate or support young people in increasing knowledge,
awareness and understanding of how media works regarding literacy and/or civic
• To be committed to the project and its activities, both during and after the project;
• To be able to communicate in English fluently
• Have availability to participate fot the entire duration of the activity.
Candidates who do not fulfil the above requirements will not be considered, and, thus, taken
of the list.
80€ (και για τα δύο προγράμματα) για τον sending organization “InfinityGreece” (δωρεάν για τα μέλη και τους εθελοντές του οργανισμού)
Τρίτη 7 Σεπτεμβρίου 2021 (23:59)
Romania, Spain, Greece, Estonia, the Republic of North Macedonia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Croatia & Denmark
Οι συμμετέχοντες καλούνται να παρακολουθήσουν το πρόγραμμα στο σύνολο του καθώς και να υλοποιήσουν δράση στα πλαίσια της διάδοσης των αποτελεσμάτων.